WHAT: Summer Entrepreneurship and Job Shadow Camp
WHEN: Aug 4 – Aug 10 (9 AM to 5 PM everyday)
Cupertino / Sunnyvale :
Innoworld - 940 Stewart Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
111 Deerwood Dr #190, San Ramon, CA 94583
WHO: Rising 8th – 12th graders
COST: $349 (until July 25), $399 regular price
· Extremely Unique Entrepreneurship and Job Shadow Camp !
· Workshops conducted by CFOs / Executive Coaches / Head of IT from Uber / Intel etc
· Hard to get Job Shadows at prominent silicon valley companies
· Last day Showcase to parents
· Based on Stanford Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship model !
· Summer internship after the Summer Camp
· Only few spots (Due to Job Shadow Limitations)
· Partial List of companies : Intel / Uber /Nutanix / NetScout / Zenfolio and much more
· Limited financial scholarships available !
Workshops based on below concepts :
· Self Discovery - Ikagai - ideation and validation
· Idea to expression, presentation tools and techniques, connecting with the audience
· Marketing including market research
· Negotiation, Decision making and risk management
· Budgeting, Fund raising, Financial analysis
· Leadership skills, team work - workshop identifying each participants leadership style
· Emerging technologies and success in next gen markets and companies
· Logistics / HR / Legal
Glimpses of July Camp
Shooting Stars Entrepreneurship Camp - Jul 9 - Jul 17 - 2018
At the Shooting Stars Entrepreneurship Camp we created entrepreneurs. Over the course of the camp, students learnt all the skills they would need to take their business idea to the next level. Participants brainstormed an idea, and developed that idea into business plan, that incorporated all the marketing, finance, and supply chain related components of any company. Participants not only learnt about all the essential parts of a successful company, but they were also taught by industry leaders from companies such as Uber, Genentech, Flexport, and Zenfolio.
At the end of the camp, participants had the opportunity to pitch their business idea to a large audience and explain how their idea will revolutionize industries. Furthermore, participants had the opportunity to job shadow companies such as Google, NVIDIA, Nutanix and NetScout, in order to understand the day to day functional roles and responsibilities in different originations. An entrepreneur is somebody who is willing to act now, and at the Shooting Stars Entrepreneurship Camp we enabled students the opportunity to take that first step towards creating their very own company.