Scratch Programming Description
Unleash your child's creativity and love for video games with this special hands-on Game Design camp designed just for them. For four days your child will learn all about the wonders of game design by mastering basic design and programming concepts while while building racing games,mazes and other fun games.Working alongside other gamers and our experienced instructors, junior gamers will learn programming concepts like variables,events,control statements. Each class will involve design and coding games of various difficulty and show and tell games you’ve made. You are guaranteed to learn
What To Expect:
- Game Design with Scratch you learn how games are designed and made using drag and drop programming .In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our game design instructors.
- Learn to design and code games
- Work side-by-side with other students
- Learn important programming concepts while building racing games,mazes and other fun games
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- No previous computer science experience is needed
- Over the course of the camp you’ll go over 8 game design and coding activities.Each class is 2 hours.